Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Almost done

I haven't had a second to write. But I have been thinking up lots of posts!

I have been getting adequate sleep and thus have been more tired than usual, makes sense, eh?

I didn't realize how much the sleep issue was stressful for me, and now that things are much better I feel this huge relief. Naps are still extremely challenging, only husband can achieve success, so the weekend was peaceful with 2 naps happening each day. Yesterday and today there were only single half hour naps. Clearly, I am the problem. I am running out of ideas and getting tired out. But evenings and nighttime are bliss, and I feel like I can live again!

2 more days of rehearsal, 3 more concerts adn I am free for 6 weeks, yay!! Much needed time to just be with Anise and not have anything else floating in my head.


1 comment:

  1. If it were possible to reach through the screen and kiss those cheeks, I would.
    Sleep is so good. and when seriously sleep deprived, once you start sleeping, it is true that you begin to relaize how very tired you are.
    Hoping for restful sleep and sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete