Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation

Here's a little taste of our vacation:
First day: I got sick.
2nd day: I got progressively worse.
3rd day: Husband sprained his ankle badly, had to go to hospital, he is on crutches.
4th day: I was sicker, but we got through the day somehow, and I got Anise's diarrhea on me (that's just a detail).
4th night: we were all up for most of the night, Anise asked for noodles at 1 in the morning, what was i supposed to do?
5th day: I drove us home (not all the way, we decided to break up the trip, I am writing this from a hotel part way home) Anise puked in hotel when we got here, and then again on me in a restaurant.

I am feeling somewhat better.

Too bad, because I really could have used a vacation...

4 comments:

  1. They mixed up your order. You wanted a vacation but you got an evacuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you poor thing......so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually get sick on vacation ... but ugh. The things we do for love.

    Or, what else is there to do?

    ReplyDelete