Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PMS

I am annoyed that I haven't been able to blog more, and I am worried that I am going to lose my blogger friends.

I have been in rehearsals this week, I have a gig with orchestra this week. A lot of rehearsal, and 4 concerts. It hasn't been too bad, but I find it hard to leave in the morning. Anise gets upset when I leave, and even though I know she is fine the second I am out of sight, leaving to the sound of screaming is not a light happy way to go to work.

The rehearsals have been fine, but the leave me physically exhausted, and have me conflicted about work. It is something I have been thinking a lot about anyway recently. I have been thinking of quitting completely, then I get a gig and am reminded that I do love to play. Then I come home and Anise is clingy, doesn't go to sleep as happily, I am irritable because I am tired, and I am reminded that this type of irregular and intense work is too hard for us right now. I could go on and on, but this is so boring.

I have my period and everything hurts me. I think this month I had record pms, I had it all, insomnia, night sweats, headaches, and zits to top it off! Only because I am showing my face in public for the first time in a while...

It is 8pm, Husband is out for a much needed friend outing and I am in bed with my computer, I should do this more often.

Off to watch a movie!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I'm stuck with being your friend whether you blog or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are things about my work that I miss. The nice thing about not working, though, is that I don't usually think about them. Too busy trying to give three (four) boys all my attention and save some for myself, as well.

    I'll keep coming back for you.

    How was the concert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youuuuuuu. That mean a lot to me.
    Will write soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mika -

    Send me an email when you have a minute (jena(at)strongcoaching(dot)com.

    xo Jena

    ReplyDelete